วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

MV Ne-Yo - Burnin Up


เนื้อเพลง burnin up Ne-Yo

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn burnin' up
Got her got her burnin' up (3x)
Burn burnin' up got her burnin' up

Just one look in your direction
We made a connection
Not a connection we once had
You and me somewhere sweatin'
You look like a Lotta
Trouble but I gotta
See what kind of trouble you are
With that big bass a boomin'

Lights low and assumin'
You see bodies movin'
But you see nothing do ya
Gotta make my way over
As I'm getting closer
I can feel the heat
Coming off you as I approach ya

Baby I.. can't.. decide.. if I live.. or die
But I.. know.. tonight I want that fire in your eyes (2x)

And I'm caught in seduction
From introduction
Taking shots of that red
Takin' that burn like it's nothin'
Body made for sinning
Accustomed to winnin'
I know she might be the death of me (right from the beginning)

But I don't care (don't care)
Let me tell you baby I am never scared
So where you goin' I wanna be there
I really wanna get to know ya
And I can feel the heat
Coming off you as you come closer

Baby I.. can't.. decide.. if I live.. or die
But I.. know.. tonight I want that fire in your eyes (2x)

I wanna put your fire with my smooth
Si I want your heat with my cool
I don't know what to do with me and you
I don't know what to do with me and you (ohh oh)

Burn burnin' up.. got her got her burnin' up (got her burnin' up hey)
Burn burnin' up.. got her got her burnin' up (got her burnin' up ohh)
Burn burnin' up.. got her got her burnin' up (said I got her burnin' up hey)

Burn burnin' up.. got her got her burnin' up

Baby I.. can't.. decide.. if I live.. or die
But I.. know.. tonight I want that fire in your eyes (3x)

ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ เพลงใหม่ล่าสุด เพลงฮิต มิวสิควีดีโอ ที่นี่มีเผียบ.. สามารถฟังเพลง ดูมิวสิควีดีโอได้ทันที  พร้อมโค้ดเพลงลง hi5 และแซร์ให้เพื่อนๆทางเฟรชบุ๊คได้ก่อนใคร 
สามารถเลือกดูได้ทั้ง เพลงไทย เพลงเอเซีย และ เพลงสากล ใหม่ๆ 
ร่วมแสดงความคิดเห็น ความรู้สึก เหงา เศร้า ซึ้ง ไพเราะ ตามความรู้สึกได้ ในกล่องแสดงความคิดเห็น

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น